TOP PTC SITES
ADS PER DAY: 7 * PER CLICK: $0.007 * CASHOUT: $9.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
ADS PER DAY: 25 plus * PER CLICK: $0.005 * CASHOUT: $1.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
ADS PER DAY: 9 plus * PER CLICK: $0.01HKD * CASHOUT: $1.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL *
ADS PER DAY: 4 * PER CLICK: $0.001 * CASHOUT: $2.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
ADS PER DAY: 4 * PER CLICK: $0.01 * CASHOUT: $2.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
ADS PER DAY: 5 plus * PER CLICK: $0.01 * CASHOUT: $5.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
ADS PER DAY: 5 * PER CLICK: $0.01-0.015 * CASHOUT: $5.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
ADS PER DAY: 10+ * CASHOUT: $1.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
OrangeBizs
ADS PER DAY: 10+ * MINIMUM CASH OUT:NO minimum payout * CASH OUT THRU: ALERTPAY/PAYPAL *

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

BECOMING A PARENT


Becoming a parent can be thrilling, overwhelming, exciting, scary, exasperating, awe-inspiring and fun - it’s the most incredible journey of a lifetime. Becoming a parent also requires the essence of responsibility and love.

The first time I discovered I'm pregnant my first reaction?? shocked. The first words that came out of my mouth Oh my gosh! Why? just graduated, have a strict grandparents, I'm just 22yrs old and It flashes in my mind the disappointment I'll bring my parents, who are working abroad. But there's no more turning back. I'm pregnant. My first trimester was really a challenge I even said I surrender, why? I had a very terrible morning sickness, There where nights I can't sleep. Every time I eat after like 20minutes I'll run in the comfort room then throw up. I even cry when I do that. Now, when I'm thinking about it? I can't help but smile :).

After 9 months of conceiving? The time has come. December 7, 2oo8, 6:30am I gave birth to my bouncing baby Boy. As other mother says It really is a good feeling, so happy. I can't help the happiness I felt.

Here are the pics of my baby.. I think this pics were when his 2-6days old.



now his already 7months old.


It's really amazing right?? wow.. My baby's name is Marcus Sanji, it was given by his father. We just thought adding Marcus but Sanji was from an anime One piece, Sanji the cook. My husband loves One piece. Thinking of a name was a bit hard. We just decided on it when I
got birth ususalyy it should be when the baby's still in the womb of their mommies.

What is bonding?

When experts talk about bonding, they're referring to the intense attachment you develop with your baby. It's the feeling that makes you want to shower your baby with love and affection, when you know you would do anything to protect her. For some parents, this feeling develops within the first few days -- or even minutes -- of birth. For others, it may take a little longer. In the past, researchers who studied the process thought it was crucial to spend a lot of time with your newborn during her first few days to seal the bond right away. However, we now know that bonding can take place over time. Parents who are separated from their babies soon after birth for medical reasons or who adopt their children when they're several weeks or months old can also develop enormously close, loving relationships.





 

OnLine bUsineSs Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template--