TOP PTC SITES
ADS PER DAY: 7 * PER CLICK: $0.007 * CASHOUT: $9.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
ADS PER DAY: 25 plus * PER CLICK: $0.005 * CASHOUT: $1.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
ADS PER DAY: 9 plus * PER CLICK: $0.01HKD * CASHOUT: $1.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL *
ADS PER DAY: 4 * PER CLICK: $0.001 * CASHOUT: $2.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
ADS PER DAY: 4 * PER CLICK: $0.01 * CASHOUT: $2.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
ADS PER DAY: 5 plus * PER CLICK: $0.01 * CASHOUT: $5.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
ADS PER DAY: 5 * PER CLICK: $0.01-0.015 * CASHOUT: $5.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
ADS PER DAY: 10+ * CASHOUT: $1.00 * PROCESSOR: PAYPAL AND ALERTPAY *
OrangeBizs
ADS PER DAY: 10+ * MINIMUM CASH OUT:NO minimum payout * CASH OUT THRU: ALERTPAY/PAYPAL *

Thursday, July 16, 2009

MY SPECIAL DAY!


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes



Another year added to my age, July 16th, was my Birthday. I spent it with my family. We had a little party. There was pancit, for long life! yahoo... shanghai rolls excellente, then there was my goldilocks cake I just forgot the flavor hahaha. Im so happy because this is my first birthday being a mother, it's really nice. My wish is not for myself but to my grandma who is sick with 4blocked arteries in her heart. I wish for her health and to prolong her days with us. I believe she still has a mission here.

This year I can say will be a very special birthday to me. Why? cause I spend it with my grandma. My focus is really my grandma and my baby. no husband in my mind (hmmm... :)). I can't live without them.
 

OnLine bUsineSs Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template--